No matter what type of weather the Birmingham area is facing, you can be confident that windows and doors from Pella of Birmingham can deal with it. Our products are designed to be energy efficient. As a result, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help reduce your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient options like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes built to excel in specific weather areas across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass choices and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more resistance from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes provides increased insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your living areas during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your room in summer to keep it cooler
- Shields against most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to decrease fading on finishes and furniture in your room
- Low-E coating is discarded around the glass edge to greatly reduce seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further shield the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is critical to energy efficiency
- Attentive preparation
- Certified installers with professional knowledge
- Thoughtful cleanup
To learn more about how windows and doors from Pella of Birmingham can help boost your home’s energy efficiency, stop by your local showroom. Or call us at 877-680-9617 to book your free, in-home consultation.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.