Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance choices for select Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re in between two panes of glass, these products are safe from dust, damage and little hands. And, they can help cut down on the quantity of indoor allergens that gather in your home when compared against traditional external window treatments.1 Then, when you’re ready for a new look, our unique snap-in technology lets you easily replace your between-the-glass options yourself.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- The option of motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only options
- Style without separate treatments
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional style
- Standard and custom grille patterns
- Complement exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior choices
- Triple-pane glass options give room for grilles and between-the-glass blinds or shades
Stop by your local showroom or click below to plan a no-cost, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass selections from Pella of Birmingham.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.