Benefits of a Pella In-Home Consultation Birmingham, AL
So you are prepping to buy new windows or doors and the first thing that pops in your head is “Where do I even begin?” For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation allows you to work one-on-one with a pro and chat about what products and installation methods will best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are a variety of bonuses to shopping from your home. It makes it more realistic to envision these products in your home when you actually peruse your possibilities while in your normal environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment and style to offer the perfect recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure chance to mention all of your questions and ensures that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving forward. What happens when you schedule your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in Birmingham?
- You can look through a number of product samples
- Our team will take detailed measurements
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot quote
- We will chat about any financing options
Use your in-home consultation to get added background on the company and get the ideal partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are in the market for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a list of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been around?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until installation day?
- How long do you estimate the installation to take?
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after installation?
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can see?
- What happens if I have an issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I go with your company?
- What discounts or financing offers can you give me right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, set up your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.